Introducing . . . Larrye – one of our Class of 2012 Senior Representatives! Think you know Larrye? We bet you don’t know him as well as you thought. Here’s his list of 25 Things You Don’t Know About Me . . .
1. I Write Poetry
2. I am the kind of guy that can watch a chick flick no problem and like them
3. I’m really shy
4. I love oldies Music
5. My Favorite Childhood movie is Lion King
6. I Love to dance
7. I love to sit outside when its peaceful and quiet
8. I’m really into the clothes I wear, I like style
9. I embrace my inner child still
10. I am Mature for my age
11. I love being in pictures, i’m Photogenic
12. I play football, wrestle, track and i’m on the dance team at my school
13. I think a woman’s true beauty is measured by her personality, not her looks
14. My favorite subject is English
15. I am Black, White, and Mexican
16. My middle name is Rondell
17. I am a Jr, my dad is a Sr
18. I want to be a Professional Football player when i’m older
19. I love animals, I hope to be a vet one day
20. I would also love to be a lawyer
21. I want to have a family one day
22. I’m a sensitive guy
23. I like to walk in the rain
24. I want to be a poet as a side job when I’m older
25. I don’t believe that you have success through money but through the love you
have in your life so I’d rather die poor but have lot of love, than die alone and
Why be like everyone else, when you can be YOU*Nique!
Like this post? Like what you see? Then be sure to leave a comment below. Then come visit us on Facebook, too!
This entry was posted on Thursday, June 9th, 2011 at 6:08 pm and is filed under High School Senior Photography and tagged with High School Senior Photography, San Diego high school senior portraits. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed.